United Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to United Board! This is a place to just chill and have some fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
XoS
Graphics and Community Administrators. I_vote_lcapGraphics and Community Administrators. I_voting_barGraphics and Community Administrators. I_vote_rcap 
Dagger
Graphics and Community Administrators. I_vote_lcapGraphics and Community Administrators. I_voting_barGraphics and Community Administrators. I_vote_rcap 
Elite
Mad
Necro
DOPE
Alesso
FootNinja
Kenan
Darkbb
Latest topics
» Discussion Board
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm by XoS

» Hello
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 am by iSnow

» NEW FORUM!
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 pm by iSnow

» Necro
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm by iSnow

» Harsh Update
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am by iSnow

» Necro demoted to GFX Crew
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm by XoS

» Upcoming Lobby
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm by XoS

» Twitter?
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm by DOPE

» Banned for..
Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 am by XoS

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Graphics and Community Administrators.

Go down 
+2
Mad
XoS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

Graphics and Community Administrators. Empty
PostSubject: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Necro - Graphics Administrator: he will be doing the Graphics for the game! He has shown experience so should be great!

Aviate - Community Administrator: he will be managing this forum and moderate it. Keeping you guys in line but giving the community a voice.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://united.betaboard.net
Mad
Resignated
Mad

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Ohhhhhh great. Gratz.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Graphics Team
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Congratulations guys! I hope you make this forum a better place.
Back to top Go down
Dagger
Support Team
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

No offense to Necro but I think you can find a better GFX guy for the game. Also, you dont want Pawn suing because he ripped the suns and sprites from PT!
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Dagger thanks, we will see who joins.

I know he has made some guns and sprites which is good and what we need.

Dagger, the guy who is the main coder hasnt joined yet but told me to make this forum and he is on vaction coming back next week and Equidox is co coder.
Back to top Go down
http://united.betaboard.net
Kenan

Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Grats
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Dagger wrote:
No offense to Necro but I think you can find a better GFX guy for the game. Also, you dont want Pawn suing because he ripped the suns and sprites from PT!
He is just the current one, because not much people have joined, so we have a limited selection of people for the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and Community Administrators.   Graphics and Community Administrators. Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics and Community Administrators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Board :: News :: News and Discussion-
Jump to: