United Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to United Board! This is a place to just chill and have some fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
XoS
Beta Tester Applications are Open! I_vote_lcapBeta Tester Applications are Open! I_voting_barBeta Tester Applications are Open! I_vote_rcap 
Dagger
Beta Tester Applications are Open! I_vote_lcapBeta Tester Applications are Open! I_voting_barBeta Tester Applications are Open! I_vote_rcap 
Elite
Mad
Necro
DOPE
Alesso
FootNinja
Kenan
Darkbb
Latest topics
» Discussion Board
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm by XoS

» Hello
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 am by iSnow

» NEW FORUM!
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 pm by iSnow

» Necro
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm by iSnow

» Harsh Update
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am by iSnow

» Necro demoted to GFX Crew
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm by XoS

» Upcoming Lobby
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm by XoS

» Twitter?
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm by DOPE

» Banned for..
Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 am by XoS

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Beta Tester Applications are Open!

Go down 
+4
DOPE
Kenan
Necro
XoS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

Beta Tester Applications are Open! Empty
PostSubject: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 am

Hello

Here is the Application for Beta Tester application!

You must get accepted by two Administrators!

Smile!

1] Username?:
2] Are you active on these forums?:
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?:
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?:
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?:
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely:
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?:

Post the application below and TWO administrators HAVE to accept remember there are 4 administrators!

Do not PM and spam a Administrator to look at it, that will forfeit every chance you have on becoming a Beta Tester!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://united.betaboard.net
Necro
Graphics Team
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 am

Number 6 isnt a question
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 am

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Kenan

Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

1] Username?: Kenan
2] Are you active on these forums?: Yeah
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Find glitches/bugs
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: I think so?
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yeah
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: Ok
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yup
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:38 am

Kenan wrote:
1] Username?: Kenan
2] Are you active on these forums?: Yeah
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Find glitches/bugs
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: I think so?
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yeah
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: Ok
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yup

Deciding, Necro? Aviate?
Back to top Go down
DOPE
DOPE

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm

1] Username?: DØPE
2] Are you active on these forums?: Defiantly
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Tests out the game before the other people do, finds glitches / bugs.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Yes.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: I try to check up here at least once a day.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I won't. I would never do anything like that.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yes, I'm great at finding bugs in the system, and i'll be a great addition to an already great team.
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 pm

DØPE wrote:
1] Username?: DØPE
2] Are you active on these forums?: Defiantly
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Tests out the game before the other people do, finds glitches / bugs.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Yes.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: I try to check up here at least once a day.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I won't. I would never do anything like that.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yes, I'm great at finding bugs in the system, and i'll be a great addition to an already great team.

Accepted

Aviate? Necro?
Back to top Go down
Necro
Graphics Team
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Both yes
Back to top Go down
Mad
Resignated
Mad

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm

1] Username?: Mad/Distelo
2] Are you active on these forums?: Ofcourse, I love these forums.
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: They test out the game, and find bugs glitches.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Ofcourse, I left Graphics because I just do not want to do that stuff currently.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: I already do.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I know that.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: I know I can.
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Mad wrote:
1] Username?: Mad/Distelo
2] Are you active on these forums?: Ofcourse, I love these forums.
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: They test out the game, and find bugs glitches.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Ofcourse, I left Graphics because I just do not want to do that stuff currently.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: I already do.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I know that.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: I know I can.

Denied, to immature at home, Necro? Aviate?
Back to top Go down
Necro
Graphics Team
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm

idk
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 pm

1] Username?: Pro
2] Are you active on these forums?: I am starting to get active, but I just joined.
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: They test the game in progress for any bugs, or glitches. They basically perfect the game for the public.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Yes, I definitely well.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yes, I am planning on being very active.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I will follow all rules, and regulations.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: I will put my full commitment towards being a beta tester.
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Pro wrote:
1] Username?: Pro
2] Are you active on these forums?: I am starting to get active, but I just joined.
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: They test the game in progress for any bugs, or glitches. They basically perfect the game for the public.
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yes, I am planning on being very active.
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely: I will follow all rules, and regulations.
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: I will put my full commitment towards being a beta tester.

Denied, just joined, please post when you get to 25 posts you can re apply.

Administrators do not reply to his application.
Back to top Go down
SyndicateGen

SyndicateGen

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

1] Username?: SyndicateGen Aka Genesis
2] Are you active on these forums?: Im the future. Count on it
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Test out a game to see what it needs and seek glitches that can be fixed so future players will have a better experience.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: No reason not to. Yes
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Does Cat rhyme Hat?
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely:I am aware
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Hell Yeah
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm

SyndicateGen wrote:
1] Username?: SyndicateGen Aka Genesis
2] Are you active on these forums?: Im the future. Count on it
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Test out a game to see what it needs and seek glitches that can be fixed so future players will have a better experience.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: No reason not to. Yes
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Does Cat rhyme Hat?
6] If you leak anything if your accepted, you will be banned from this forum indefinitely:I am aware
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Hell Yeah

Necro?
Back to top Go down
Dagger
Support Team
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

1] Username?: Nirvana / Dagger
2] Are you active on these forums?: Yea
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Tests the game for everyone else, finds bugs, makes suggestions, etc.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Yea
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yea
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yea
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Dagger wrote:
1] Username?: Nirvana / Dagger
2] Are you active on these forums?: Yea
3] What do you think a Beta Tester does?: Tests the game for everyone else, finds bugs, makes suggestions, etc.
4] Will you obtain your Usergroup if your accepted?: Yea
5] Will you be on here as much as you can?: Yea
7] Do you think you will be able to handle this?: Yea

Accepted, you are added in replacement of Kenan!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 pm

1] Username?: Elite (Used to be Pro before a name change)
Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Elite wrote:

Denied, I am sorry but there are a lot of things going on with the game and we are not sure who we should add, re apply in two or 1 day.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
XoS
I'm SRS.
I'm SRS.
XoS

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Elite wrote:

Accepted, automatic join for being so active Smile.
Back to top Go down
Elite
Beta Testers

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Swag wrote:
Elite wrote:

Accepted, automatic join for being so active Smile.
Thanks for accepting me, and I'll do my best to stay active!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Applications are Open!   Beta Tester Applications are Open! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Tester Applications are Open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Board :: News :: News and Discussion-
Jump to: